Upcoming NOPUG Meeting #78
November 16, 2017 (Luk USA LLC)
Registration is now open for the November meeting!
The next NOPUG meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 16, 2017 at Luk USA in Wooster, OH. Registration for the next meeting is now open!
The agenda is being finalized this week but will center around the following topics:
- How PTC is used at Luk
- Advantages of Creo 4.0 – comparison to Creo 3.0, SolidWorks, etc…
- Highlights from LiveWorx 2017 and information regarding LiveWorx 2018
The meeting site will be at the following location:
Luk USA LLC
3401 Old Airport Road
Wooster, OH 44691
Tentative agenda is shown below but is subject to change:
Parking (Details coming soon):
2017 Meeting Schedule:
Meeting #77 – April 20, 2017: Location – America Makes, Boardman, OH
Meeting #78- November 16, 2017: Location – Luk USA
The newsletter is being finalized and will be sent out to the membership and our vendors and prospective vendors later today. The link enabling registration for the April meeting has been activated.
As many of you noticed our new website is easier to navigate and use. If you have a few minutes please take the time to drop the board a line and let us know what you like, what you don’t like, etc…. Your input is critical in ensuring we can offer you the services and functionality you want and need. You can use the “What’s On Your Mind” area located on the right side of the website screen.
A quick review of what the new site means to you as users?
1) Users WILL NOT need to login to the NOPUG homepage to locate information about upcoming events/meetings. Select the “NEXT MEETING” link and view the agenda, location, directions, and any/all information related to that meeting – NO LOGIN REQUIRED!
2) Users WILL need to login to the NOPUG site in order to register to attend an upcoming event/meeting. Registration is quick, easy, and intuitive – much simpler than our prior process!
3) Dedicated Vendor Area in which to register for upcoming events/meetings, use PayPal to pay for their participation, with other functions coming soon.
4) The bi-annual Mike Dolan Memorial / NOPUG golf outing will be coming again in 2016. The integration with PayPal will allow us to offer a credit card payment option to you as members to pay for your golf outing participation. We hope this will speed up the registration process the morning of the outing.
4) The updated site is compatible for mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones! This will increase your access to the site and content found in it!
As a reminder as a NOPUG member you will still be able to utilize your existing username, but will need to generate a new password for your individual account – no way existed to transfer over your existing passwords from our prior software to the new application we are now using (we apologize for that). (NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY DID THIS YOU CAN IGNORE THIS INFORMATION!). If not, here’s what you need to do:
1) Select the “NEXT MEETING” link at the top of the homepage. Choose the “LOST YOUR PASSWORD” link. Input your username or email address that is linked to your account and pick “GET NEW PASSWORD“. An email will automatically be generated and sent to that email address where you can change your password as desired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO THIS ONCE!!!! After you have changed your password you can just login to register for a meeting via the “NEXT MEETING” link.
Your NOPUG Board